ABC Preschool – Albuquerque Pre Kindergarten
Preschoolers are like sponges — they soak up knowledge. At ABC Preschool and Childcare, our Program for children ages 3-4 encourages growth and learning with days filled with active and fun activities.
Social, verbal, cognitive and physical skills are built through activities that engage children — counting out straws for milk, identifying the first letter of each child’s name or cooperating to assemble a puzzle. It’s all fun, and all done with a purpose.
- Motor Skill Development — outdoor games, dancing, movement
- Language Development — recognizing and forming letters, story time, speech
- Sensory Development — textures, understanding the senses, descriptive activities.
- Imaginative Development — arts and crafts, dramatic play, storytelling
- Social Development — large- and small-group activities, sharing, cooperation