Early Preschool 24 months - 36 months
Sparking Curiosity, Interest and IndependenceInventors. Problem-solvers. Discoverers. Dreamers. Children 24 to 36 months are opening their eyes to the larger world around them and taking an active role in it. They learn as they take things apart, put them together and ask lots and lots of questions. At ABC Preschool and Childcare, we encourage this development and give them the guidance and tools they need to explore and learn within a comfortable, secure environment.
- - Motor Skill Development — outdoor games, dancing, movement
- - Language Development — recognizing and forming letters, story time, speech
- - Sensory Development — textures, understanding the senses, descriptive activities.
- - Imaginative Development — arts and crafts, dramatic play, storytelling
- - Social Development — large- and small-group activities, sharing, politeness
All these areas of development are part of our curriculum, which was designed with the belief that all children are capable and talented, and that they learn in their own ways. This method even extends to how we organize our classrooms that are divided into distinct areas of interest that meet children’s need to move, explore and express and relax. For more information regarding our Early Preschool Room, stop in to any of our 4 locations.